Author: Hannah Henry
Published: Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019
While March may be coming to an end, Women’s History Month is still on our mind.
Here are our top 5 quotes from highly successful women to live by throughout the rest of 2019!
– Kathleen Tierney, President at Berkley One
- Shonda Rhimes, Founder Shondaland
– Donna Frosco, President of the New York State Women’s Bar Association
– Barbara Cerf, Corporate Vice President of Women’s Market at New York Life from 2006 to 2014
– Ellen Alemany, Chairwoman and CEO of CIT Group and Chairwoman, CEO and President of CIT Bank at CIT
Diane Dang, Assistant Principal
"I saw the passion in their learning, & how it changed their lives & thinking of the world around them. I love JA!!!"
Finance Park Student
"Before JA Finance Park this stuff seemed impossible. Now it (financial independence) is in reach."
JA Finance Park Volunteer
"[The benefit of participating was] knowing I’m providing a better understanding of what adult life will be like."
Jay Calhoun, JA Alumni & JA Tulsa Board Member
"JA provided a solid foundation in leadership, economics and entrepreneurship as tools to achieve my goals."
"Junior Achievement taught me that everyone can be successful if you really work hard."